Archive for the ‘Business Marketing’ Category
- Google XML Sitemaps: Makes an XML sitemap for Google, Bing and Co., which makes it easier for them to index your site.
- Dagon Design Sitemap Generator: Generates a Sitemap for your users.
- All-In-One SEO: Automatically optimizes your site for the search engines.
- WP Greet Box: Displays a greeting box to users from wherever they came from (e.g. “Hello Twitter friend” or “Hello Facebook friend”)
- Thank Me Later: A plug-in that automatically sends an email to a user thanking them for their comment. The cool thing about this plug-in is that it does not act “automatic” by sending an Email right away. It’s one sly fox and will wait a day or two. You write the Email so include any links or courses of action you would like the user to take.
The internet is so powerful because everyone who is on it is part of multiple markets, and it represents a truly global audience. Even though you can choose from multiple ways to achieve your online marketing goals, there will always be marketing techniques which will be evergreen, such as article marketing. There are a lot of reasons why marketers love this method, and one of them is because it is so very low cost in terms of money. In this article we shall be looking into a few article marketing benefits so you get to know why you should be using it for your own online business.